- This Tilapia dish is not my recipe. Recipe was taken from Allrecipes.com.
Healthy, Seafood Dish: Baked Tilapia
Looking for something healthy and delicious to eat? I was searching for a recipe that was easy to make, healthy, and delicious. I came across this recipe from Allrecipes.com. Baked Tilapia caught my eye and as I scrolled the ingredients are items you probably have in your home.
Easy to make Tilapia
I listed the entire recipe below for the dish. You can also visit the website with the link provide above. I did change a few parts of the ingredients. Rather than just 1 clove of garlic, I went with 3. I also used Dill instead of Parsley.
- 4 Tilapia Fillets
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 8 oz. Butter/Margarine (your choice)
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tsp dried Dill
- Pepper and Salt to Taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse tilapia fillets under cool water, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place fillets in baking dish. Pour lemon juice over fillets, then drizzle butter on top. Sprinkle with garlic, dill, pepper and salt.
- Bake in preheated oven until the fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with a fork, about 30 minutes.
It’s as easy as that! I paired with a Mediterranean side salad. The ingredients for the salad are as follows: mixed greens, red onion, avocado, grape tomatoes, and dressing of your choice. I chose balsamic vinaigrette for mine. You can add feta cheese to your salad to spruce it up more if you’d prefer. This was super simple and super delicious. It’s also very filling. Not to mention this is a much healthier lunch or dinner choice. Let me know if you try it out!